Please send us the following information
Email completed application to: email@example.com
1. First Name
2. Last Name
8. Phone (Day)
9. Phone (Evening)
10. Email Address. Your scholarship notification will be sent to this email address.
11. Please select the type of scholarship that you are applying for?
A. Full tuition B. Half tuition C. One quarter tuition
12. Please tell us about yourself and why you want to attend the Folk School. What is your woodworking experience?
13. Part of our vision is to preferentially provide tuition scholarships to a parent or guardian along with their son or daughter. If there is a parent/guardian who wishes to accompany the student, please provide the name and contact information. In this case, this application will apply for the tuition to be paid for both “students” who can either work together at one bench or share a contiguous workspace but work separately.
14. Are you enrolled in a craft-related program at a college, university or trade school? If so, where and what program?
15, Please describe why attending the Maine Coast Workshop would be a financial hardship without scholarship assistance.
16. Class Choice: Please list 3 classes in order of preference.
Some classes fill quickly. We will do our best to accommodate your top choice but might have switch to your 2nd or 3rd choice due to available space. If all your choices are full, we will discuss other options.
17. Anything else you would like to tell us about yourself?
18. Woodworking with harp tools is inherently dangerous. While we take all safety precautions, all students will need to sign a release of liability form prior to starting class.
19. Any materials fees will need to be paid by the student(s).
20. Decisions will be made at least 1 month prior to the class(es) applied for. We will make our best effort to notify you soon as possible to allow for time to arrange for travel and accommodations.
Provide at least 2 references.